Job Position: Sales Manager
SHIN Group provide better economics for EMSs, ODMs and OEMs via global sourcing platform to enable you to focus on your core competencies
We offer value-added supply-chain and consulting services to original equipment manufacturers (OEM), original design manufacturers (ODM) and contract manufacturers (CEM / EMS) with the main objective of achieving massive cost savings.
- Responsible for SHIN Group sales in his/her region.
- Reports to VP Europe and India who is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Responsible for sales of electronic components for OEM, ODM, CEM and EMS’s.
- Field sales work, daily and weekly meetings with buyers, procurement and executives in customer’s premises
- Negotiation, response to RFQ, problems solving and escalations, account management.
- Increase sales and meet frequent sales quotas.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships across all departments and levels, in order to identify new opportunities and grow sales
- Identifying and addressing customers’ needs in a timely manner, driving sales opportunities from concept through design and qualification to production and ultimately, to commission revenue
- Securing Purchase Orders and significantly growing firm’s revenue
- Attending sales meetings, conferences, trade shows and other industry events, as needed
- Participating in and leading training sessions for our distribution channel sales partners
- Preparation of sales/activity/funnel reports
- Extensive and at least 8 years’ experience in similar field sales position in the electronic component industry at one of the larger franchise distributors or manufacture representative.
- Active accounts knowledge
- Strong connections with buyers and procurement divisions in Hi-tech customers.
- Strong connections with upper executive management within prospective customers
- Ability to generate and conduct multiple meetings on a daily basis
- Negotiation skills, account management capabilities
- Self driven, highly motivated, representative, fluent
- Familiarity with the customer base and electronics distribution channel in the territory
- Excellent planning/organization, time management and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Self-motivation with the personal flexibility to adapt to, and prioritize, competing demands for time and attention
- A desire to exceed sales goals and be rewarded with a “no-ceiling” commission plan
- The ability to be accountable without constant supervision, to ask for assistance when needed and to accept mentoring
- Experience in management of personnel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, on-line (cloud) applications and smart phones.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Salesforce.com, in particular) is a plus.
- Speak and write English fluently.