Job Position : VP Sales Asia
Location: China – Hong Kong – Singapore.
SHIN Group is a electronic components sourcing specialist serving the largest EMS and OEM companies globally. The company is expanding it’s operation in Asia and looking for the right sales executive to grow its sales and organization.
- Responsible for SHIN Group sales in Asia region.
- Reporting to the CEO and member of the executive team.
- Set strategy, processes and execution plan for sales of electronic components into EMS/CM and OEM in the region.
- Manage and recruit the sales/account managers and sales operation team for Asia.
- Develop and expand strategic relationships with EMS / OEM customers, with focus on executive management and operation/procurement groups.
- Manage the day-to-day sales team across the region including contract negotiation, response to RFQ, problems solving on a timely manner, escalations and account management.
- In charge of the region’s revenue quota and growth as well as margins performance
- Identify new opportunities and grow sales long term projects.
- Develop SHIN group presence in Asia (with Marketing) through conferences, trade shows and other industry events
- Regular reporting to the CEO and executive team on the region performance, strategy and plans.
- At least 10 years experience in sales or operation position in the electronic component industry (distributors, reseller), OEM (Operation) or EMS (procurement, operation).
- Established relationships with buyers and procurement divisions in Hi-tech customers (OEMs) and Electronic manufactures (EMS).
- Proven record of managing team of 10-20 people across multiple countries.
- Ability to work in high intensity work environment with travel, multitasking and cross culture work environment
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, account management capabilities
- Self driven, highly motivated, representative, fluent.
- Familiarity with the customer base and electronics distribution channel in the territory
- Excellent planning/organization, time management and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Self-motivation with the personal flexibility to adapt to, and prioritize, competing demands for time and attention
- A desire to exceed sales goals and be rewarded with a “no-ceiling” commission plan
- The ability to be accountable without constant supervision, to ask for assistance when needed and to accept mentoring
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, CRM tools and fluent English language
View as PDF.